Gurbans Chatwal comes with 25+ years of executive and technology consulting experience. He has:
- Been accountable for large and complex projects for IT,
- Led delivery organization for Legal support services,
- Steered organization wide transformation programs,
- Incubated new service offerings,
- Provided sturdy guidance for entire progression cycle from conceptualization to implementation of technology solutions,
- Lead global functions with large and qualified multicultural teams
- Been working in AI since the early 90’s and carries that passion today while building machine learning based business applications
At Capgemini, Gurbans led the Business Analyst practice (2005-2008, 2012) of more than 200 BA’s. This practice got replicated across multiple regions and BU’s at Capgemini.
Gurbans is a prolific reader, business coach, and trainer and has lived, worked, and traveled extensively in India, US, and Europe. He now finds fulfillment and value in living a life centered on principles of human dignity while enabling empowerment and growth for individuals and organizations. He is currently creating integrative model for leadership and building business applications based on machine learning.
Gurbans earned his Master’s degree in Business Administration from IIT Delhi and completed M.Sc. in Computer Science from J K Institute of Applied Physics and Technology. He is passionate about Teaching, Photography, Traveling and the practice of Systems Thinking.