Dr. Srinivas Puppala
Srinivas Puppala (PBS) brings a unique experience of 16 Years from various industries like Consulting, Product Development, BFSI, Engineering Services, Pharma, KPO/Pharma Analytics and Academia. He is a Doctorate in Psychology with a Dual Masters in Education & Psychology with a PG Dip in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management. PBS has a background of being a change agent with HR Business Partner Role and Learning Capabilities. He brings in Innovation as an edge in what he does.
As a qualified psychologist standardized few tools like Academic Stress Scale, Adjustment Inventory, and Study Habits Inventory for his doctoral program and later also get certified on MBTI & FIRO B Psychometric Tools. Underwent through the process of certification of Saville Accreditation Program and Trained for Behavioral Event Interviews and utilized in various leadership and critical hiring.
Dr PBS joined GVK BIO in July 2012 from InfoTech Enterprises (now called as CYIENT) and prior to that he worked for organizations like CA technologies, Thinksoft Global Services (now SQS India BFSI Limited), ICFAI University and Deloitte Consulting. He brings in depth and breadth of expertise and skills.
Below are a few recent highlights that are worth mentioning regarding Dr PBS:
- Received three awards consecutively during 2013, 2014 and 2015 for the pioneering work in the Learning and Development space at GVK BIO from the World Education Congress
- Created Learning Framework, Streamlined the Learning Function, Sustaining the quality of the learning offerings and consistently contributing towards formalizing the informal learning culture across GVK BIO
- Increased organization learning hours (behavioral/Leadership) by 10 times to 22000 hours in his 3 years stint as L&D head
- Hiring Leadership team for Inogent (API Manufacturing Unit) and stabilized business revenues
- Received Core Value Award for & Leadership & Teamwork & from the CEO
- He has Edited Books on Education, Creativity, Human Skills and Academic Management. Also served as Editor for ICFAI Journal of Higher Education
- WON an award for the “Leading HR Practices in Learning and Human Capital Development” by Shine.com Formalizing Informal learning Initiatives, were appreciated
- Brought in High Impact Programs, MDP and LDP along with Boot Camp designs at CA Technologies, CYIENT and GVK BIO
His specialties include – Experience in Change Management, Delivering consistent productivity and efficiency -leveraging People, Process, and Technology (PPT). Developing a strong Leadership pipeline in the organizations that he worked with and an ability to operate both strategically and tactically at the nuts and bolts as well.